December 2021 Facebook and Instagram giveaway terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the giveaway running on Nibula Treats' Facebook and Instagram account, @nibulatreats, from 21 December 2021 to 9 January 2022:
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Mr C Stevens of 52 Mill Lane, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4QD t/a Nibula Treats, whose Instagram and Facebook handle is @nibulatreats. The "Prize" refers to the first treat box from the production line of the new Nibula range (launching in February 2022), a case of 12 x 80g Aero Snowbubbles Hanging Bags and a case of 22 x 90g Cadbury Dairy Milk Winter Orange. There is no cash alternative, and the prize is non-transferable.
- By entering the giveaway you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on 9 January 2022. One (1) winner in Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) will be selected at random by The Promoter on 10 January 2022 and the winner will be notified by Instagram or Facebook direct message on or after this date. The winner has 28 days to acknowledge receipt of this message. If no response is forthcoming, another random winner will be chosen.
- This giveaway is open only to residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland). One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and from across all platforms (Facebook and Instagram).
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Instagram and Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition by either:
i) posting a photo of a Nibula Treats box on their Instagram profile, using the hashtag #nibulatreats and following the Instagram profile @nibulatreats; or
- ii) posting a photo of a Nibula Treats box on their Facebook profile, using the hashtag #nibulatreats and following the Facebook profile @nibulatreats.
- Copyright to the entrants’ posts will remain with the entrants but the entrant licences The Promoter to use the posts to promote the brand across website and social media, including (but not limited to) Instagram, Facebook and Tiktok.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has successfully entered the giveaway. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The winner will receive their prize within 28 days of being selected as the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to announce the winner’s name and account handle on social media. The winner may object by giving written notice to The Promoter, within 24 hours of being notified that they have won the giveaway.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.